9/11/13

Hip-Hop|Club Banger Reviews (34) [September Edition]

September is hitting fast and most people are already back in school. Summer is officially over, but football season has started. My favorite time of the month. I'll try and keep the ball rolling by updating you all weekly with the latest club bangers. The updates are shorter, but it is much more manageable on my part.

Enjoy...

Follow me @Music2URearZ

Here are the reviews:

(Click on the pic for the iTunes track)

Pusha T feat. Chris Brown - Sweet Serenade*
Release Date: Sept. 2013


7/10


I enjoyed this track quite a bit. The beat is pretty chill and Chris Brown does the hook like usual. Slow banger category. Pusha T's album is about to release soon so I hope it is as strong as this one.

Recommended for most playlists.  

Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull - Live It Up
Release Date: May 2013


6/10


A bit disappointing track from Jennifer Lopez. It isn't as strong as her previous dance hits, but I guess it could be still used a mash-up. Pitbull doesn't add anything to this either. Mediocre at best.

 Recommended for casual playlists.

Ty Dolla $ign feat. B.o.B - Paranoid* 
Release Date: Sept. 2013

 
7/10


Ty Dolla $ign has made a few club bangers I really like already. This slow banger doesn't disappoint. I would definitely add this track my list.

Recommended for most playlists.  

Netta Brielle feat. B.o.B - It's the Weekend* 
Release Date: Sept. 2013


7/10


This is a fun little club banger. It makes you look forward for the weekend. A great pre-funk track. B.o.B doesn't really add anything though.

Recommended for most playlists.

* = Explicit 

No comments:

Post a Comment